Important things about decorating your bathroom

Author: decorforhouses / Labels: , , , , ,


Today I am posting the different ways to enhance your bathroom, and some of the pitfalls. What to look out for when you add a shower curtain. The first thing I need to say, is our bathroom is small enough as it is (generally.) So when you are thinking about what kind of shower curtain you want. Please Do Not pick one that has to large of a design, they tend to make your room look smaller, and make it feel like it is closing in on you. A constant design is okay, but to large of a design will make you regret it.
If you want a neutral color I can offer the zebra black and white stripes that will go good with every color.
If you want a most peaceful touch "one that might call to you" I would suggest the Dolphin set. It has wonderful shades of blue and green.. Ranging from bold to pastel, with white that adds an elegant touch and the mirror with the dolphins. Further enhances the effect of your ocean decor. you can almost hear the sea crashing to the shore. I do have these bathroom accessories, in my bathroom. I chose some beige towels, a set of green and some shades of blue, I have also added some fish on the walls, to further compliment the ocean bathroom design.
I found some new college shower curtains, pro shower curtains, even NBA and Baseball while I was searching for more bathroom decor that I am adding to my site.
So I must ask, Are You A Sports Fan? Are you a College Football Fan? or are you an Alumni? Do you know a College fan or a student? Maybe you just have a Pro team that you follow. Well I have just what you are looking for! I have located 115 College & Pro sports team college shower curtains. Football, NBA, & Baseball. Most of the truly loved team are all there. So let me help you to delight that special sports fan in your life. I want to post some pictures of these but, I do not want to insult any fan, student, or alumni, by not using there team. So I will not add them here. I am adding them in alphabetical order. You can email or call me to see if I can get your favorite team. I will have them in asap. Thank you

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your post.Really it's a good stuff for those who are looking for Shower Arms.I really glad to see your post again.

Post a Comment

Good Day,
If you like what i wrote, please leave a comment.
If you didn't like what I wrote Please leave a comment. I will answer all comments, as soon as possible.
May this day be wonderful for you, and yours. May this day bring chances to make memories that will last a lifetime.