Collectibles & Figurines

Author: decorforhouses / Labels: ,


I am trying to include items here that, will help you add charm and whimsy, with some decadence, & grace. Things you need and some things you just flat out want or have to have. I have some that help you in everyday life, some that make you smile, some that enchant, some for collectors, like Elvis, cows, a nativity scene, a mother elephant and her family that are walking in the wild, the most beautiful horses, I have ever seen running in the waves.

The Elvis items are made with the collector in mind, they can bring you back to when The KING was in all his glory, You can almost hear him, as if he is onstage, these are so realistic. Let me help you Show off your home accessories, I plan to add more items soon so please check back often.

Let me know if you like the willow or are looking for Elvis "The King" of Rock~n~ Roll, or any home accessories piece. (you can click the picture or home accessories, to look at some items) I will try to locate it for you. If you have a picture you can email it to me with a description, I will see if I can find it or something close, and will get back to you. Lets make your home an enchanting place to be, a place where your imagination can run and play, a place to make wonderful memories for years to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Good Day,
If you like what i wrote, please leave a comment.
If you didn't like what I wrote Please leave a comment. I will answer all comments, as soon as possible.
May this day be wonderful for you, and yours. May this day bring chances to make memories that will last a lifetime.