Home For The Holidays?

Author: decorforhouses / Labels: ,

Home for the Holidays

Pumpkin pie, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki...Image via Wikipedia



I would like to know how many are interested in cooking?
Do you cook for the Holidays or are you going out to eat? Do you have the best recipe ever? Do you want a wonderful Turkey recipe? Does your holiday Turkey have juice the 2nd and 3rd day? Do you love Pumpkin Pie? Have you ever had a Non Gritty pumpkin pie? Are there any people that want, any cooking tips or recipes? Does anyone Love chocolate? If so do you want a Wonderful recipe for Chocolate Lave Cake?
My passion for cooking is great, it is just one of the things I love.
I have to make 2 turkeys for Thanksgiving, both 20-22 lbs. We are having company this year so there will be 3 extra eating. I have learned from the past and my hubby, will eat until, there is no more room to eat anymore. I do make a wonderful turkey it is juicy the next day. even the white meat! So if you might want a recipe for any thing that I have mentioned here or perhaps maybe some chicken fricassee, and a recipe for dirty rice to be served with it.

Just leave a comment just below this blog. I will look everyday to see what is there, I will write my next blog on any recipe that I have listed there.

My wish for You On this Holiday Season. I hope this year will be your Best Holiday season ever. That you and your family are healthy and that you make at least one Wonderful memory that will last a lifetime.

Cooking is my second love my first is quality home decor. After all we all need a wonderful home to enjoy and relax in.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

5 comments:

Julie said...

Nice site you have! I do cook for holidays, even if I am by myself those years I don't end up going somewhere else. This year on Thanksgiving, I am going to cook one or two cornish hens. I tried a roasted chicken last year but it was too much of a pain for something I didn't like that much. I am certain I like cornish hens, easier to make too, so that will be the dish this year.

Anonymous said...

Ive always works on that day i think, so its just me and im not into celebrating holidays but I think its always nice to read recipes.
But I have baked a few hens in my day like McCaffery is thinking about. but 40 pounds of turkey wow :D

Leo said...

I like eating far more than cooking. :) Well, coz I think that cooking is really a kind of deep art... which is never understood by me.

Life Arts Trainer said...

Nice blog.Very nice design too.
Iam following you.

follow me too.
www.lifeartstrainer.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi brandie, I tried to respond to you by mail but it said I was spam or something. so if you ever get bored I was able to copy and paste my novel sized reply here http://johnzacct.blogspot.com/2009/11/brandie.html?zx=64f5dfe9bf509a17 ps the link you went to was just my profile, you can look further down an see my blogs. world2 is something I made with blogger help tips, world1 is my daily insanity

Post a Comment

Good Day,
If you like what i wrote, please leave a comment.
If you didn't like what I wrote Please leave a comment. I will answer all comments, as soon as possible.
May this day be wonderful for you, and yours. May this day bring chances to make memories that will last a lifetime.